1. Prep two 9x5 loaf pans and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a medium bowl. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl beat eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer.
5. Add pumpkin, greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients (from step 3) until combined.
7. Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
8. Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pans.
9. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool in pan for 15-20 minutes.
11. Remove from pan and move it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Hope everyone is doing well!! :)