- 40 (approx) Hershey's kisses, unwrapped
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (+ extra to roll dough in)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Prep cookie sheets with parchment paper (if desired).
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy.
4. With mixer on low, add egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
5. Slowly add in flour mixture. Mix until combined.
6. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
7. Roll in sugar and place on prepped cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8-10 minutes. Until lightly browned.
9. Remove from oven and quickly push a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
10. Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool.