Very Easy Brownie Recipe!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line pan with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, butter, and water.
4. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until blended.
5. Add the bowl with the dry ingredients (step 2) into the bowl with the wet ingredients (steps 3&4). Mix until combined.
6. Transfer batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake 17-21 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Also, be sure to read about our new venture, Tide Twenty Two, here. And don't forget to pledge to our kickstarter campaign! We're currently sitting at 16% and have some catching up to do.