For the frosting:
(enough for about 20 cupcakes) I doubled the recipe below to make sure I had enough frosting
Recipe from: yourcupofcake.com
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder (We used Ovaltine "Classic Malt" as a substitute)
- Whopper candies (optional)
1. Beat butter and cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Then add vanilla extract.
2. Add cocoa powder, then slowly add powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached.
If it gets too thick, add about a teaspoon of milk. If it gets too thin, add a little more powdered sugar.
3. Frost cupcakes and add a Whopper to the top :)