For the frosting:
(enough for about 30 cupcakes)
- 2 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cream (we used heavy whipping cream because it's what we had on hand)
- 7 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (7 oz) jars of marshmallow cream
2. Add cream and vanilla, mix again. Add powdered sugar and mix until smooth and fluffy.
3. Stir in marshmallow cream by hand with a spatula and stir until combined.
To finish cupcakes:
- about 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- caramel sauce (we used caramel sundae syrup)
- chocolate sauce (we used Hershey's chocolate shell topping)
- 15 fun size or bite size Snickers, cut in half
1. Pipe frosting on top of cupcakes.
2. Drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate sauce over frosting.
3. Top with chopped peanuts and one half of a Snickers candy.