Copy Cat Crazy Bread
Recipe from: sixsistersstuff.com
(Makes 16 bread sticks)
- 1 (10 oz) can of pizza dough
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Unroll dough onto a clean surface, and cut in half lengthwise.
3. Cut 8 strips vertically, leaving you with 16 pieces.
4. Place each piece on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. While bread sticks are baking: Melt butter, and stir in garlic salt.
7. Remove bread sticks from oven and brush on butter/garlic mixture.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with Marinara sauce.