Single Serving Rice Krispie Treats!
recipe from: number-2-pencil.com
I know, I know... Another recipe with rice krispie treats? Last one for awhile, I promise :) And this one is the easiest one yet! It's so easy that I'm going to have to make sure I don't keep the ingredients in the house all the time or it could be very dangerous ;) Each serving is about 300 calories. Even better idea, share it with someone and it's around 150 calories and so yummy! :)
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 cup rice krispie cereal
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl (about 20 seconds)
2. Add 4 marshmallows and microwave for about 25 more seconds.
(marshmallows will puff up a bit, they'll deflate once you take them out)
3. Stir melted butter and marshmallows together.
4. Mix in 1 cup of rice krispie cereal and stir until well coated.
I even took some inspiration from my strawberry shortcake rice krispies :)