Cookies N' Cream Rice Krispie Treats
recipe from: stylishcuisine.com
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreos chopped into pebble size pieces, about 1 cup
- 6 Oreos chopped into pebble size pieces, about 1/2 cup (for top of krispie treats)
1. Melt butter in large, non-stick, saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir in marshmallows, and keep stirring constantly until melted.
3. Remove from heat and gently stir in krispie cereal. Mix well.
4. Fold in 1 cup of Oreo pieces.
5. Pour into a 9x13 baking pan (either lined with wax paper, or sprayed with nonstick spray), and press evenly.
6. In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips in 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until completely melted and smooth.
7. Spread melted chocolate over the rice krispie treats, and immediately sprinkle 1/2 cup of chopped Oreos on top.
8. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes until chocolate completely hardens.