- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package of cool whip
- 1 Hershey's candy bar, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
I bought an XL candy bar, and that was more than enough for inside the dip, and on top
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
For the optional topping:
- 3 pieces of Hershey's chocolate bar, chopped
- 1/8 cup strawberries, chopped
1. Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
2. Gradually add in Cool Whip.
3. Add in strawberries.
4. Gently stir in chocolate pieces.
5. Top with strawberries and chocolate pieces.
6. Chill before serving.
We served ours with graham crackers and pretzels! I thought it was a little too cream cheesy, so next time I think I'll add 3/4 (6 oz) of the package instead of the whole thing! But it was still good :) I also had bigger pieces on top of the dip, than I did inside.
Recipe from: What's Cooking Love