Glitter Light-bulb Ornaments
- Old Christmas lights
- Mod Podge
(or Elmers glue would probably work too)
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Hemp Rope
Each "ornament" consists of two lights
What to do:
(pictures below directions!)
1. Use a foam brush to "paint" the Mod Podge onto the light-bulb.
2. Pour glitter all over the light-bulb.. And don't say I didn't warn you that it makes a HUGE mess!
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the second light-bulb.
4. Spray with some kind of sealer. (Optional)
I used Mod Podge Acrylic Sealer.. it kind of helped the glitter stay on :p
I also cut squares in an old box to set the bulbs in so they would stand up straight..
5. Cut a piece of hemp rope (or ribbon), and use each end to tie a bow on each ornament, connecting them together. I stumbled across this version on Pinterest, she uses ribbon! :)
6. Hang your ornament and admire it!
And the most important step...
7. Have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS :)