Chocolate Covered S'mores Bars
You will need:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Next time I think I'll use mini marshmallows! But these worked fine too :)
Keep an eye on it though, you don't want it to burn :)
This makes it easier to dip :)
I used Hugs because it breaks up the taste a little bit, but you can use whatever :)
I melt my chocolate in the microwave, in 20 second intervals, stirring between each.
I've used this method on all kinds of chocolate though, and it's never burned. But just in case, keep an eye on it.
Or have your Husband do it ;)
It's less messy this way, and I like them better cold.. :P
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
- chocolate for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line cookie sheet
3. Place graham crackers down
4. Put marshmallows on half of graham crackers
5. Put chocolate chips on other half of graham crackers
6. Place cookie sheet in oven for 5 minutes
7. Remove from oven and place two halves together
8. Place in fridge to cool for 15 - 20 minutes
9. Melt dipping chocolate and dip s'more into it.
10. Cool in fridge before serving.